Saturday, February 10, 2007

Incisive comments?

So, there you have it. A picture of my naked right leg. Sexy, eh? Actually, I'll have to agree that it is not a very pretty sight though the incisions are healing up very nicely.

I woke up on Thursday morning to an NPR report about increases in addiction to painkillers, especially OxyContin, the one I'm taking. I think I'd better avoid getting addicted, especially if there is any chance that Rush Limbaugh's brand of hate speech might have been in some way connected with his OxyContin addiction.

My new evening meal plan continues to work wonderfully. Thanks to Carol, Don, and Carl and Sandy! Yesterday I ventured to make supper myself -- it took me about three stints to make a simple pasta sauce but I think the achievement still marks progress of sorts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you can be proud to look so cyborgian!

orudis said...

ooo la la, sexy as always