Sunday, March 4, 2007

Putting on the miles

I've been missing exercise, missing the kind of work that makes one sweat. Now, thanks, to John I can bike to my heart's content (leg willing) in the comfort of my living room.


Jim and Kata helped me set the bike up yesterday. I found that I can't hold my usual road bike posture so we had to turn up the handlebars in just the same way that all the cool kids did at high school (that didn't include me). Looking at the photo I think I should be mindful of my back... looks rather too rounded there. Anyway, did about 15mins both yesterday and today and it feels good. I haven't yet managed to break out into a sweat but I'm not far off.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

What are you wearing???? Those look like MY shorts!

Anonymous said...

It's lovely when you can get exercising again, isn't it? Glad you are getting back in the action!