Monday, January 29, 2007

Exit visa

When an employee leaves Los Alamos National Lab. (LANL), they get a sheet of paper with the names of about a dozen people and departments that must sign the form before they can leave. I don't know what is supposed to happen if you don't get all the signatures, but then again, I've never met anyone who left without them... Good to know that we can be sure no federally funded paper clips are left unaccounted for. After all, it only takes a day or two to get the form filled in (which with an average LANL salary costs...).

This morning my Occupational Therapist signed off on my hospital exit visa. Apparently I can now wash myself, dress myself (with a sock aid), get in and out of bed, and am potty trained. Now I just need signatures from PT and the doctors...

2 comments:

Naomi said...

you go, guy! I want to see you in your HOUSE when I get back in town!

- Naomi

Anonymous said...

Here's to the sarcastic, bad-boy Simeon coming back. Looking forward to seeing you in your own surroundings.

- Phoebe